Domestic Electrical Work
Your Professional Electrician in Cheltenham & Gloucester
For an electrician in Cheltenham and Gloucester and surrounding areas, we specialise in providing our clients with an efficient service by using the best electrical equipment to suit your exact needs. A full design and installation service is available for all your electrical requirements. Domestic electrical work includes -
- Electrical design
- Kitchen installations – cooker points, grid switches for appliances, induction hob
- Fuseboard replacements, upgrades and installations, earth bonding
- External power – garages, sheds and out-buildings
- External lighting – security and architectural lighting
- Mains voltage smoke, heat and carbon detectors with battery back up
- Fault finding & repairs
- New circuits
- Heating & boiler systems
- Additional socket & lighting points to existing circuits
- Lighting – downlights, LED lighting, chandeliers and ambient lighting
- Complete rewires
- New build installations – first and second fixing
- Bathroom installations – showers, extractors, pumps and lighting
- Intruder alarms – wired or wireless
- Hot tub installation
We are passionate about providing our clients with the best possible service. Our services include emergency call outs, ongoing maintenance contracts, and a 24/7 call out service.
All work is fully certified and an NICEIC Electrical Installation Certificate is issued upon completion of the works. This certificate confirms that the work has been carried out, inspected and tested in accordance with BS 7671, the national safety standard for electrical installations.
Whatever your individual or business requirements are, you can count on us for a reliable, professional solution.
Call Nathan on 07899 946079 / 01242 300400 for a Free, no obligation quote.
Alternatively email me at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Livewire Electrical – Big enough to cope, small enough to care.
Why Choose Us
- We pride ourselves on manners, punctuality and workmanship
- Complete in-house service –from design, consultancy to installation and maintain
- Live wire Electrical can test and certify electrical installations under the NICEIC including part P works
- Free Quotations
- Our testimonials show our commitment to quality –feel free to ask and speak to previous electrical installations we have completed / see our Linked In or Facebook page for recommendations/ or check our gallery for our previous work
- NICEIC and Trustmark registered
- Years of experience within the electrical installation industry
- Professional, local and friendly services
- Competitive pricing
- Uniformed staff
- Well stocked vans
- Established company for over 30years
- 24 hours emergency call out service
- CRB checked with SIA (Security Industry Authority)
- Licensed key holders under the SIA
Make Sure Your Property is Safe
Making sure your home and work place is safe from electrical fires and faults is essential. It can be a matter of life or death. Below are the statistics for electrical injuries and deaths across the nation for 2019. Contact us to make sure you are safe, thinking about it after the event is too late.
Serious Injuries Each Year