Electrical Health Check
Electrician in Cheltenham and Gloucester
Do you need an electrical health check on your home or business?
Are you buying a new house? – It’s advised to have an electrical survey because this could save you money?
Do you know what condition your electrics are in?
'Electrical MOT Your Property'
This is an electrical inspection of your electrics, which acts like a ‘Electrical MOT for the property’. It will reveal any potential hazards in the installation and identify faulty DIY electrical work.
You will then receive a report from us, which details the overall condition of all your electrics that has been visually and comprehensively inspected. It will point out any work minor or vital, which may need to be carried out in order to comply with Building & Electrical Regulations.
It is advisable to employ an NICEIC electrician like Livewire Electrical.
Some of the areas we look at:
- Main earthing size is adequate
- Tail size adequate
- RCD protection – if any
- Earth conductors in the lighting circuits
- Any old cabling e.g. rubber cable
- Visual inspection inside you mains including – breaker, cable and conductor sizes
- Main Gas & Water Bonding
- Faulty fittings recommendations
- Any potential renovation or improvement to your electrics
How much will this electrical health check cost? – £100
For a comprehensive 8 page (EICR) Electrical Installation Condition Report will start at £150 for the first 5 circuits, and £15 per circuit thereafter.
Whatever your individual or business requirements are, you can count on us for a reliable, professional solution.
Call Nathan on 07899 946079 / 01242 300400 for a Free, no obligation quote.
Alternatively email me at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Livewire Electrical – Big enough to cope, small enough to care.
Why Choose Us
- We pride ourselves on manners, punctuality and workmanship
- Complete in-house service –from design, consultancy to installation and maintain
- Livewire Electrical can test and certify electrical installations under the NICEIC including part P works
- Free Quotations
- Our testimonials show our commitment to quality –feel free to ask and speak to previous electrical installations we have completed / see our Linked In or Facebook page for recommendations/ or check our gallery for our previous work
- NICEIC and Trustmark registered
- Years of experience within the electrical installation industry
- Professional, local and friendly services
- Competitive pricing
- Uniformed staff
- Well stocked vans
- Established company for over 30years
- 24 hours emergency call out service
- CRB checked with SIA (Security Industry Authority)
- Licensed key holders under the SIA
Make Sure Your Property is Safe
Making sure your home and work place is safe from electrical fires and faults is essential. It can be a matter of life or death. Below are the statistics for electrical injuries and deaths across the nation for 2019. Contact us to make sure you are safe, thinking about it after the event is too late.
Serious Injuries Each Year