Electric Car Charging Point Installation
Electric Car Charging Point Installation in Cheltenham and Gloucester
Electric vehicle usage is on the rise, with around 130,000 electric cars and vehicles on the roads in the UK. With lower running costs, generous government grants and a reduced carbon footprint, it’s no wonder that drivers across the UK are making the switch to electric.
As fully qualified and registered OLEV installers we can supply and install your electric vehicle charging point throughout Cheltenham and Gloucester.
We offer a full service with a quick turnaround from initial quotation to installation.
Unlike many dedicated EV charging point installation companies, we’re fully qualified electricians – meaning we can handle any further electrical work that may need to be completed, in order to install it correctly.
Why choose us?
- Livewire Electrical are independent and not tied to any particular manufacturer
- We provide a full design and installation service to the highest of standards causing minimal damage and disruption
- Fully trained – We are trained and approved installers for PodPoint, Rolec & EV Box charge points.
- All of our electricians in Cheltenham and Gloucester are City & Guild qualified and Part P registered
- We pride ourselves on manners, punctuality and workmanship
- Livewire Electrical can test and certify electrical car charging points and any other electrical installations under the Part P works
- Free Quotations
- Our testimonials show our commitment to quality – feel free to ask and speak to previous electrical installations we have completed / see our Linked In or Facebook page for recommendations / or check our gallery for some of our previous work
- Years of experience within the electrical installation industry
- Professional, local and friendly services
- Competitive pricing
- Uniformed staff
- Established company for over 20 years
The cost of charging your electric car
The average overnight electricity rate is 15p per kWh, which means charging your car for as little as 2p per mile.
- A 1600cc or less diesel car will cost 8p per mile.
- A 1600cc and above diesel car will cost between 10-12p per mile.
- A 1400cc or less petrol car will cost 11p per mile.
- A 1400cc and above petrol car will cost 14-21p per mile.
The cost to charge an electric car in the UK varies between home, work and public charging.
For a typical electric car with a 60kWh battery and 200-mile range.
- Charging at home: Costs about £8.40 for a full charge.
- Charging at work: Many employers will install workplace charging points and typically offer free access throughout the day.
- Charging at public locations: Public charge points at supermarkets or car parks are often free to use for the duration of your stay.
- Rapid charging: Rapid charging points are normally found at motorway service stations and typically cost £6.50 for a 30 min, 100-mile charge.
Whatever your electrical requirements are, you can count on us for a reliable, professional car charging point installation in Cheltenham & Gloucester.
Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Livewire Electrical – Big enough to cope, small enough to care.
Our Quality Assurance
Regardless of the project size we always aim to deliver on time, on budget and install to the highest quality from first fix to completion.
All our work is designed, installed, tested & inspected in accordance with the latest British Standards BS7671 IEE Wiring Regulations.
We are also Part P approved so you can have complete peace of mind when your electrics are completed by Livewire Electrical.