Landlords & Letting Agents
Electrical Installation Condition Reports in Cheltenham & Gloucester
Livewire Electrical assist local landlords to ensure all of their properties are tenant-ready when it comes to
- Electrical maintenance
- Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Electrical testing
- Fault finding
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Electrical repairs
- Any electrical installation work
We promise a quick turnaround time as well as friendly advice to private landlords. We offer regular communication to keep you in the loop and updated in terms of the work.
Livewire Electrical work with many local letting agents to ensure that all of their properties meet strict electrical, lighting and testing standards.
At Livewire, we pride ourselves on cultivating a positive working relationship with letting agents. We provide a friendly and professional service and offer advice and support where needed. We offer regular communication to ensure a fast and smooth turnaround for all of our electrical work orders.
At Livewire Electrical we have years of experience in testing both domestic houses and commercial premises and we provide a reliable and comprehensive inspection and testing service to all of our customers.
Whether you are buying a new home or ensuring that your business premises are electrically safe. We have the ability to provide as well as landlord certificates, also known as
We pride ourselves in carrying out all our electrical testing to a high standard at a fair and competitive price, without any hidden costs.
All our work is carried out in accordance with the BS7671:2008 by a competent and fully qualified electrician.
Whether you are looking for Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) for your home, business, or let property – we can help.
All of our electricians in Cheltenham and Gloucester are City & Guild qualified and Part P registered installers.
What is an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)?
An Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) is an inspection of the condition of an existing electrical installation, to identify any deficiencies against the national safety standard for electrical installations.
Every electrical installation deteriorates with use and age. It is important for the person responsible for the maintenance of the installation to be sure that the safety of users is not put at risk, and that the installation continues to be in a safe and serviceable condition.
Previously called a (PIR) Periodic Inspection Report / Landlord Electrical Safety Certificate / Electrical Safety Certificate.
How often do I need an Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR)
- Before purchasing a house to confirm the condition of the electrics and uncover any unforeseen – problems / faults / safety issues / failures to meet regulations. This could save you a lot of money.
- Selling a property – The next buyer / mortgage lender may require an EICR to confirm the condition of the electrics
- Change of tenancy for rented properties and premises
- Private homes should be tested every 10 years
- Rental homes every 5 years, or with the change of every tenant
- Change of use of premises
- To verify continued compliance with BS 7671
- To comply with insurance companies
From July 1st 2020 it is now law for landlords to have an EICR report carried out when necessary.
Insurers will not cover you if you have not maintained electrical safety and have an in-date satisfactory, Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR).
What do we charge for an Electrical Installation Condition Report?
- We charge £195 per single phase mains and all the circuits included
- This will give you a 6-page detailed report and will be visually and physically tested. All, if any discovered problems tested will be listed in the importance of danger.
- We will email you a copy of the Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) in pdf format, and post a hard copy to you.
- If any failures are listed, we will provide a FREE, no obligation quotation to correct them. Once rectified issue a Satisfactory EICR
For more information on Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) please check out our dedicated page under our services tab at the top of this website.
Whatever your individual or business electrical requirements are, you can count on us for a reliable, professional electrician in Cheltenham and Gloucester.
Alternatively, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Livewire Electrical – Big enough to cope, small enough to care.
Our Quality Assurance
Regardless of the project size we always aim to deliver on time, on budget and install to the highest quality from first fix to completion.
All our work is designed, installed, tested & inspected in accordance with the latest British Standards BS7671 IEE Wiring Regulations.
We are also Part P approved so you can have complete peace of mind when your electrics are completed by Livewire Electrical.